Mashed Apple Stew with Vanilla Ice-cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18821 times
A dessert that is both exotic and easy is like a dream come true! You will find this unique combination in the Mashed Apple Stew with Vanilla Ice-Cream.
While the procedure is extremely simple, the awesome flavour and rich aroma of stewed and mildly-sweetened apples laced with cinnamon powder is an experience to cherish. Serve the apple stew warm with a topping of vanilla ice-cream to experience its full magic!
Vanilla ice-cream also complements desserts like Fried Coconut Rolls , Gajar ka Halwa , Chocolate Brownies , Pineapple Crumble , Apple Crumble and Mini Banana Sesame Pancakes , just perfect for an after-dinner treat.
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Combine the apples and ½ cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Mash it very well using a potato masher.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.