Masaledar Matar Ke Samose
by Anjali Kejriwal
This recipe has been viewed 4681 times
A jain version of the chatpata samosa, this matar samosa is sweet yet spicy and can be had by all age groups.
- Combine the plain flour and 2 tbsp oil and knead into a soft douhg using enough water.
- Wrap in a moist muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and fry the jeera , chilli paste raisins and cashews till it changes colour.
- Add the other spices and the peas. cook till the peas become dry and begin to brown.
- Season with salt and further cook for 2-3 minutes.the mixture should be completely dry.
- Roll out the dough in the shape of cones and fill in the peas filling and seal the cone.
- Fry in hot oil and serve hot with mint chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Anjali Kejriwal on 03 Apr 2013Im studying at high school and i love cooking. i have already tried making a number of dishes from v...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.