Masaledaar Paneer Paratha
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3900 times
A typical north indian punjabi masaledaar paneer paratha recipe tastes delicious with curd and pickle. A spicy blend of masala mixed with crumbled paneer and stuffed into the wheat dough balls, masaaledaar paneer paratha is simply amazing when served as main course or breakfast.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using 1 cup of water.
- Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4: diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and cseal the edges.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the steps to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sheetal8 on 12 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.