Masaledaar Bajra Pulao
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3870 times
A delicious bajre ka masaledaar pulao...simply spicy and delectable!
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add the ginger and onions and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the soaked and drained bajra, mix well and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add 4 cups of water, close the lid and pressure cook on high heat up to 2 whistles.
- Lower the flame and pressure cook for more 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 20 Mar 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.