Masale Wale Began
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7486 times
Masala wale began is a tempting stuffed brinjal or baingan recipe with masalas filled in the slits o the began. A so icy and delectable brinjal preparation, masala began renders a traditional Indian flavour to the dish and is best paired with roti and raita.
- Heat a shallow pan and put cinnamon stick on medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until the cinnamon smell starts coming.
- Place the stick aside and grind it coarsely.
- Add the remaining masalas to it including salt. and make a mixture of all the masalas.
- Now heat ghee in th same pan
- Add cut brinjals and bananas and let it cook them covered for 5-6 minutes or till the banana is cooked.
- Add green chillies and the masala mixture. and stir the brinjals and banans so that they are covered with masala the
- Place the lid again on the pan and let the flavour of the masala reach the brinjals and banana.
- Serve when done after garnishing with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by meenalrajbanshi on 02 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.