Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1401 times
Masala wala bread is an interesting variation to the traditional use of breads in sandwiches or pakodas. Here the breads are soaked and then cut into small pieces and then stir fried with mustard seeds, curry leaves, spice powders and served hot with grated coconut as topping. The masaledaar bread is quite easy to prepare and is best relished with a cup of hot tea.
- Cut the corner slice of the bread and then dip bread in the water and peel water properly from the bread and go on keeping it seperately in the plate.
- Take a fry pan add oil, then cumin seeds, mustard seeds
- Now add a bread breaking it into pan.
- Let it fry for 2 minutes. then add turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala and salt, if you want you can add alittle of sugar.
- Let it fry for 2-3minutes and then take in the plate.
- Decorate it with coconut and fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with green chutney and hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by mani36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.