Masala Vadai By vijisathya
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3203 times
- Soak gram dhal, toor dhal in water for an hour.
- Grind the soaked dhal along with red chillies, asafoetida and feenel seeds into a coarsepaste. don''t add much water.
- Add chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, salt sodium bicarboante, curry leaves
- Mix thoroughly.
- Make the balls, flatten and deep fry medium or golden color.
- Serve vadai with cocount chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vijisathya on 06 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.