Masala Vadai By pearlie
This recipe has been viewed 1698 times
Find an interestingly spicy and crunchy fried snack recipe, Masala vadai which is sure to entice your family and guests alike. The soaked chana dal is ground into paste and then added with chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves .Relish with coconut chutney.
- Soak the dhal for 1 hour in water.
- Grind coarse mixture with red chilles.
- Add mined onions, green chillies, ginger, cilantro, and curry leaves.
- Add the perugaham powder & salt -mix well -
- Take a small ball of the mixture, slightly flatten in the palm of yr. hand
- Then place in the hot oil - deep fry on both sides to a golden brown.
- Remove drain & serve.
This recipe was contributed by Pearlie on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.