Masala Vada By shshy
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3343 times
serve hot. great for a party or snack time...
tastes yummy as it is or can eat with ketchup or chutney.
- Soak the dals & red chilli for 4 hrs.
- Coarsely grind them with little water (it should not be a smooth paste otherwise the cripiness would be lost.)
- Add asafoetida(hing pwd), salt
- Add the finely chopped onions,coriander leaves, green chillies into the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil. drop the above mix in the oil as flattened vadas. when it turns brownish, remove and put onto a tissue paper to drain excess oil.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.