Masala Vada By anuradha_rajashekar
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2609 times
Do not throw the tablet covers after use, this is useful for removing the toughest stains in the vessels after use.
- Soak channa dhal for 1 hour
- Strain the water and grind channa dhal with green chilli, garlic cloves, coconut (not to the fine paste)
- Cut onion into small pieces
- Cut mint leaves and corriander leaves into small pieces ,
- Add te cut onions, mint leaves and corriander leaves to the ground paste, add salt
- Put 1/4 kg groundnut oil in a frying pan, bring it to hot
- Then take small balls of grounded paste and make in a shape of vada and fry in simm both the sides,
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by anuradha_rajashekar on 04 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.