Masala Tea Ice Cream
by Jeel Gala
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6478 times
An unusual ice cream to cool down with, on a hot sunny day.
- In a deep pan, add 1/2 cup water, tea leaves and tea masala and bring it to a boil.
- Strain the mixture and add the milk and sugar, mix well and again bring it to a boil.
- Add the mint leaves and tulsi leaves and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Keep aside to cool and add the ginger juice and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in an air tight container and let it set in fridge for 8 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream chilled, garnish with pista pieces and serve with potato chips.
This recipe was contributed by Jeel Gala on 24 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.