Masala Rice Pulao
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50123 times
If you add peanuts and kaju during the frying, this rice will taste real good.
- Wash the rice and drain it.
- Wash all the vegetables and drain it and cut into long thin slices.
- Keep 5 cups of water ready.
- In a pressure cooker heat the oil, and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and the pastes of garlic, ginger and green pepper.
- Now add bay leaf, and the vegetables, salt and add other masalas then fry it for about 2-3 minutes and keep on stirring.
- Now add rice and mix it well and then add water and remove 3 whistle.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nehanilesh on 20 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.