Masala Puri By shubhavc
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7012 times
The masala puri is a handy snacking item for the mid morning or evening binges. Prepared with wheat flour, these masala puris are stuffed with spice powders and then deep fried till crispy golden. Relish the masala puri with pickle or aloo ki subzi.
- Soak the peas for 2 - 3 hours
- Pressure cook
- Dry grind the jeera, dhania and kala namak and a pinch of sugar
- Take 1 puri make hole in the center
- Put 1 spoon of the pea mixture in the puri
- Sprinkle with the prepared masala
- Serve immediately
- * if you like it you can garnish the puris with sev, dhania and finely cut onions
This recipe was contributed by shubhavc on 01 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.