Masala Puri By rupa_13
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8784 times
These puris might not fully puff up ,but the crisper the puri, the delicious it is . try this innovative recipe for a change from regular puris!
- Mix in all the dry ingredients .
- Rub in oil & then knead 2 a not so hard dough with water. no need 2 rest the dough.
- Make even sized puris & deepfry in hot oil on medium flame until crispy brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with aalu bhaji or simply beaten curds.
This recipe was contributed by rupa_13 on 27 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.