Masala Paneer Dry
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 112247 times
The masala paneer dry is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with paneer cubes smeared with a masaledaar or spicy blend of ingredients. Serve with rotis or with parathas .
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and asafetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and salt, mix well, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato pulp, chilli powder, garam masala and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix gently and cook on medium flame for 4 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and dried mango powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by janhavid16 on 06 Oct 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.