Masala Onion Drops
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1734 times
A kid friendly appealing sandwich recipe, baked masala onion drops are tasy and healthy. The breads are made into circles which are spread with sauce and filled with a buttered onion and masala mix.
- Cut out small circles from the bread slices.
- Apply green chutney
- Apply little ketchup
- Apply the mixture of butter, onion ,garlic and chili minced, salt,pepper
- And grated cheese to the bread circles and put a dot of
- Tomato ketchup in the center.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees f, bake masala onion drops for
- 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by monu_ria on 16 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.