Masala Onion - Potato Chaat
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6366 times
This recipe is very delicious especially for those who like
onion will find it simply chatpata!
- First boil the potatoes and cut them into cubes and fry in butter till light brown.
- Then add the chopped onions to the fried potato cubes and mix it well.
- Now add the chilli powder,jeera powder,pepper and salt and mix it.
- Now add lemon juice to it and mix.
- Garnish the chaat with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ramya11 on 21 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.