Masala Khichdi By Shubaraj
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6801 times
Masala khichdi is a spicy and quick indian food prepared with a combination of rice with lentils. Learn how to make/prepare delicious khichdi at tarladala. Com. Also find many interesting rice recipe, biryani recipe at tarladalal. Com
Add your private note
Masala Khichdi By Shubaraj recipe - How to make Masala Khichdi By Shubaraj
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Roast the moong dhal in a pan till the colour changes.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Wash the rice and moong dhal together and soak them in a pressure cooker with 4 cups of water and salt, mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and dry ground masalas, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add to the rice, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Serve hot with ghee.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.