Masala Khichadi By kabaria_kalpana
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2715 times
one of the most popular rice and lentil based recipe,Masala khichadi is quite simple to prepare and brings a nice variation to the typical dal-chawal fare. The masala added to khichadi complement each other just aptly and is best served with curds and roasted papad as meal.
- Firat make masala of chilli, salt & ginger.
- Put on pot on the steve
- Add 2 spoon ghee when heat it add rai,haldi &1glass of water
- After 1 minut add tuver dal.
- Close it with dish.
- On other gas in big pan heat with 2 spoon ghee.
- Add rai masala(it is givenl),bringl potatto onion after 2 minut add in pot also add rise.
- This pot put in the presser coker,add some water.
- back it up to 12 city.
- It is ready for surve.
This recipe was contributed by kabaria_kalpana on 02 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.