3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46648 times
The masala gobi is truly an amazing cauliflower recipe cooked with choicest spice powders. A simple, irrestible choice of masala with gobi makes it a special dish.
- Boil 4 cups water in a deep pan and add the florets and cook for 5 minutes.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Combine the cauliflower along with curds, garlic, ginger, salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, black salt and chaat masala, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadhai, add pinch of turmeric powder, coriander and potatoes. , mix well and cook till the potatoes are coated with the masala. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the same kadhai, add the marinated cauliflower, mix well and cook on a slow flame till the curd dries up.
- Sprinkle some garam masala and add the potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.