Masala Fada Khichdi
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12407 times
A delicious khichdi made with broken wheat! truly mouth watering!
- Clean and wash the broken wheat and moong dal with enough water.
- Heat the ghee in a presure cooker, add the garlic and saute till the garlic turns golden brown in colour.
- Add dry ground masala and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes , onions, tomatoes , green peas ,broken wheat and moong dal, mix well and add the salt and 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Pressure cook on high flame for 4-5 whistles.
- Serve hot with curds or plain gujrati kadhi.
This recipe was contributed by k_aar on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.