Masala Egg Bread
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10313 times
Masala egg bread is an interesting breakfast or packed tiffin choice, with the bread slices dipped in spicy egg mixture and then shallow fried. Enjoy the masala egg bread with ketchup or green coriander chutney.
- Beat the eggs thorougly and keep aside
- Cut onions , tomato , green chilli and coriander and mix them together
- Put salt and red chillie poweder to the mixture
- Add 2 spoons beated eggs in the mixute
- Dip a slice of bread in the egg mixutre and put it on the pan , cover the bread with the onion mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes reverse the side with the onion mixture and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot with chili / tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by pinky72 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.