Masala Corn Cutlets
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5074 times
Tasty yet healthy monsoon treat. You will enjoy it with cup of chai in your hand and looking at beutiful rain.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cornflour and vermicelli in a bowl and make oval shaped cutlets.
- Make a batter with cornflour and water and add salt to taste.
- Dip the cutlets in the batter and roll it on the broken vermicelli.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 21 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.