Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2954 times
If u like your cookies to remain crisp, do not keep them in a closed container for a day.
- At first mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- Soften the butter and mix with the flour.(donot knead very much, let its consistency be like bread crumbs)
- Then add chilles and mix well with some curds.
- Then in a preheated oven make the dough to your desired shapes,and place it on the greased plate.
- Bake it for 30min at 300 deg f or till it is brown in color.
- Enjoy!!! your cookie with ur tea.
This recipe was contributed by Madhuraj on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.