Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10248 times
The authentic Punjabi flavours can be enjoyed with this masala chickpea recipe. A tempting blend of masala powder with boiled chickpeas are sure to make everybody crave for more. Share your bean recipe with tarladalal.com
- Remove chickpeas from the can and wash them
- Put 3 tbsp of water in a bowl and stir in coriander powder,chilli powder,&turmeric to make a paste in it.
- Heat oil in a wok,add mustard and cumin seeds and let it spluter.
- Add green chillies, ginger, tomato and stir.
- Add the masala paste in it,stir let it boil.
- Beat yoghurt lightly,add to the wok,stirring continusly till it starts boiling.
- Add chickpeas,salt&garam masala & stir.
- Cook on a slow flame for 2 mins.
- Off the flame and add coriander and garnish.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.