Masala Cheese Sandwich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11203 times
Masala Cheese Sandwich is an Indian sandwich recipe with a potato based masaledaar mixture added in between the slices of breads as filling and then grilled or toasted with cheese slices on the top.
- Preheat the oven upto 250 degrees farenhiet.
- Cut the edges off the bread slices.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Cut green chillies.
- Mix the cheese,chillies and garam masala.
- Take one bread slice and place the cheese mixture on it and cover with another slice.
- Do the same with the other slices.
- Put on a baking tray and bake till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by miya on 31 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.