by creater #543886
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10474 times
A family recipe, done by generations,tasty for dinner and filling too,tasty ,healthy and delicious. Same can be done with only potato too.
- Pressure cook the vegetables to 3 whistles and mash them without adding water.
- Add all the masalas and mix well and saute for a few minutes.
- Cool and add the coriander and mix well.
- Roll out small portions of the dough into small round rotis.
- Place a portion of the filling and seal the edges.
- Roll again to make a roti of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each roti using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by creater #543886 on 30 Sep 2012i live in salem.tamilnadu india.i love cooking.ido janur,a cocunut leaf art,rangolli,veg carving.iam...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.