Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17051 times
The North Indian cuisine style prepared masala capsicum is lip smacking with the authentic taste of Indian masalas blended perfectly with chopped capsicums and potatoes. Relish with naan or roti.
Add your private note
Masala Capsicum recipe - How to make Masala Capsicum
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Roast coriander seeds, peanuts, sesame seeds, dry coconut until golden color without any oil. cool and blend to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry mustard and fenugreek seeds and curry leaves for a minute.
- When they splutter, add capsicum, fry for a while and remove.
- In the remaining oil, fry the ground paste until the oil separates.
- Then add chili powder, tamarind water, salt and cook until the gravy thickens.
- Now add fried capsicum to the gravy and remove from heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by tomshah on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.