Masala Bath By aparnamy
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7857 times
Masala bath is a spicy rice recipe with rich Indian masalas added to rice while cooking. A great rice recipe which is sure to appeal all people with a spicy palate.
- Wash rice and drain the water
- Take oil in a pressure pan, add the onion, fry till golden and then add tomato.
- Once cooked, add the ground masala and cook till oil floats on the top.
- Now add the vegetables, fry for a few seconds.
- Add rice and water.
- Add salt to taste and now close and cook for two whistles.
This recipe was contributed by aparnamy on 06 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.