Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4697 times
A delicious subzi recipe made with boiled potatoes cooke in a mixture of hot and spicy condiments and spices. Serve with rotis or puris.
- Peel and prick the potatoes using a fork and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and cumin seeds powder, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tsp water, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and cook till the potatoes are coated from all the sides.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.