Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3648 times
- Grind together green chillies and ginger.powder together sugar, laung, daalchini, choti elaichi seeds.
- Mix together, potatoes chunks, dahi, dhania powder, kali mirch, green chilli and ginger paste, and the salt.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add curry patta and jeera. when jeera starts crackling and the potatoes mixture and saute for few minutes.
- Once it starts leaving oil, remove from the heat and mix well the powdered condiments.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.