4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10400 times
A step by step recipe instruction to prepare an irrestible delicious tiramisu recipe with Tiramisu simple ice cream recipe. Learn more quick and east tiramisu recipe, ice cream recipe, dessert recipe at tarladalal.com.
Add your private note
Marshmallows recipe - How to make Marshmallows
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
· 1/4 cup cornstarch
· 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
· 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
· 1/3 cup water
· 2/3 cup granulated sugar
· 1/2 cup light corn syrup
· Pinch of salt 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift the cornstarch and confectioners sugar into a bowl. lightly grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch-and-sugar mixture into it. tilt the pan to coat the sides and the bottom. leave any excess in the pan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water in a small saucepan and let soak for five minutes. add the granulated sugar and stir over low heat until the gelatin and sugar dissolve.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the gelatin mixture, corn syrup, salt and vanilla and beat for 15 minutes on high speed, until peaks form.
- Spread the fluffy mixture in the prepared pan and smooth the top. leave for two hours or until set.
- With a wet knife, cut the marshmallow mixture into quarters and loosen around the edges. sprinkle the remaining cornstarch-and-sugar mixture on a baking sheet and invert the marshmallow blocks onto it. cut each quarter into nine pieces and roll each one in the starch and sugar.
- Place the marshmallows on a cake rack covered with paper towels and let them stand over night to dry the surface slightly. store airtight; the marshmallows will keep for a month.
This recipe was contributed by ua on 02 Apr 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.