Marshmallow Toffee Bite
by Anshu Agrawal
This recipe has been viewed 857 times
Marshmallow Toffee Bite, whats better than warm delicate marshmallows in the monsoon season. Lets Dig into the small bites of happiness and yuminess.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and milk in a deep bowl and knead using a little water to make a soft dough.
- Cover the bowl with a plate and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peel and chop the banana into small pieces.
- Divide the dough into 8 small equal sized balls and roll them into small semi thin circle with the help of plain flour.
- Take one circle spread some chocolate spread, place a piece of banana, 4 to 5 marshmallows and a few peanuts. Then roll it and twist it from both the sides so as to give it the shape of a toffee wrapper and seal the edges by applying little pressure.
- Repeat step 5 to make 7 more toffees.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the toffees until they are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anshu Agrawal on 28 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.