Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39975 times
A quick, tempting and simple Marie biscuit cake which is best for birthday parties. Simply pile on Marie biscuits and top them with chocolate sauce. Relish the biscuit cake with crushed nuts or fruits as topping.
- Take 5 biscuits and make a pile of them ie put one on other so four such pile will be there
- Now melt 2 chocolates
- Spread melted chocolate on this piles
- Cover all the sides of biscuits with the chocolate
- After 5 min keep those biscuits in ice box
- After 10 min take it out and garnish with nuts and coconut powder
- Cake is ready, serve it
This recipe was contributed by ruchikachhotai on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.