Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4076 times
Its nice for children because they like biscuits..
- Take a big bowl and half tsp coffee powder a cup water and maida.
- One by one dip marie biscuits and make them soft.
- Make a pile or minar of the biscuits which we made soft by dipping.
- Drain the remaining water.
- Now take another bowl and mix 6tbsp drinking chocolate powder,4tsp icing sugar and 3tbsp butter.
- Mix them thouroly.no need to take any liqid.the
- Now slowly and carefully apply this mixture on the pile or minar and refrigerate till it is ready..
- When it is ready cut the minar in a criss-cross way and serve.
This recipe was contributed by priyanka_r on 24 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.