Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10353 times
A crispy fried Marchana bhajia are made from big green chillies which are not so hot and are coated with singhoda ke atta. Enjoy this marchana bhajia with ketchup on a cold winter afternoon.
Add your private note
Marchana Bhajia recipe - How to make Marchana Bhajia
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put the singoda flour in a bowl add 1/4tsp salt and pour in half a cup of water to make batter. make sure the batter is not too thin. set aside
- Wash the chilles and make a slit in the middle of each one . discard any seeds inside and also cut them into 2" pieces
- In a bowl mash the boiled potatoes and add all the ingredients and mix well
- Take each chillie piece and stuff the potato stuffing in them
- Put the oil in a "kadai" and heat the hot.drop a drop from the batter in it to make sure the oil is not too hot.
- Dip the stuffed chillies in batches of 4/5 and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 11 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.