Marbel Cake, Traditional Style Without An Oven
by Sambit Ray
This recipe has been viewed 1131 times
A marbel cake is a typical cake in which a mixture of darker-color ingredients are swirled into a light cake batter to create a marbling effect.
Most of the recipe for baking require and oven. But here I will give a description where it can be made without an oven.
Add your private note
Marbel Cake, Traditional Style Without An Oven recipe - How to make Marbel Cake, Traditional Style Without An Oven
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 5 minutesMakes 7 serving
- In the container add dry sand up to a height of 2 inches.
- Place the container on the gas, switch on the gas and heat the container for 5 minutes on high flame.
- In a mixer jar add sugar, sunflower oil, curd, and salt. Mix it well at high speed such that all the sugar gets dissolved completely. Remove the liquid mixture in a bowl.
- Combine plain flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda and sieve it two to three times.
- Combine the liquid mixture and flour mixture in a deep bowl an with the help of a spatula gently fold in the batter.
- Then divide the cake batter into two equal portions.
- In one portion add the orange zest and mix it well.
- In the other portion sieve in the cocoa powder and add few drops of pineapple essence. Fold in the mixture such that no lumps are there.
- Grease a baking tray (I have used a 22cm baking pan) with oil. Dust about half tablespoon of plain flour and coat the inner surface of the pan. Remove the excess flour by tapping it.
- Pour one scoop of orange zest batter. Then add the coco powder batter just adjacent to orange one. Continue this process till all the batter has been added.
- Then tap pan so twice or thrice. By using a toothpick just swirl through the batter once.
- Then carefully place the pan on the pre-heated sand. Cover with the lid and sealt it using the dough.
- on amedium flame to medium let it be bake for around 40 minutes then turn back the flame to high for anotherl 10 minutes.
- After 50 minutes open the lid a bit, pierce a knife through the cake. If knife comes clean then it’s done (otherwise bake it for more 15-20 min at high flame).
- Then carefully take out the cake pan let it be cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Clean the bottom of the pan and unmould the cake.
This recipe was contributed by Sambit Ray on 18 Dec 2016I am a graduate student completed Dual Degree (BTech & MTech) course in Biotechnology at School of B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.