Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2881 times
The mantu is an interesting steamed roti or flat bread recipe with maida or refined flour and stuffed with chopped onions. These small chapatis are served with baked beans and curd as topping.
- Take maida and add some salt and 1 tbls.oil.knead it to make a soft dough.
- Take the chopped onions add salt,coriander powder and oil.
- Take the dough and bail it into thin sheet.cut small cirles of 4cm. diameter from the sheet.
- Fill them with onions and fold
- Cook the pieces on steam till the onions inside get compleletly soft.
- Put on a plate .add sauce red chilly powder vineger curd boiled rajma etc. over it according to taste.eat it.
This recipe was contributed by bindaasm on 27 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.