5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1847 times
Cool Mango Shake with a WOW!!
- Peel the ripe mango and cut it into cubes.
- Combine the ripe mango , milk, honey and a few ice cubes together and blend in a mixer.
- Peel the raw mango and grate it.
- Grate the dark chocolate also.
- Take four tall glasses and put the grated dark chocolate and then put a little grated raw mango on top of the dark chocolate.
- Pour the milk and mango mixture into the glasses.(Don't pour it till the rim of the glasses )
- For garnishing, put some grated dark chocolate with a little bit of grated raw mango and finish it off with small cubes of ripe mango and a mint leaf on top.
- Finally stick a wafer roll on top and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Bipasa on 30 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.