This recipe has been viewed 1906 times
A beautiful medley of sweet, savory, and heat. Mangos give the dish a gentle reprieve from the heat generally given by Samuel's interpretation of the classic curry. Garnished with fresh cilantro, this dish can be served hot or cold and is a favorite of the household!
Add your private note
Mangoes Curry recipe - How to make Mangoes Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 serving
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, stir occasionally, till fragrant.
- Add red capsicum, stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder, cumin seeds, tumeric powder, salt and pepper. Add more oil if needed
- Add the coconut milk and mangoes and bring to boil on a high flame. Lower the flame and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut cream liquid, mix well.
- Add hung curds, stir well on a low flame and do not boil or else yogurt will curdle,
- Serve over jasmine rice, top with coriander sprig.
This recipe was contributed by SamKooking on 30 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.