This recipe has been viewed 1286 times
Add your private note
Mango trifle recipe - How to make Mango trifle
Cooking Time: Total Time:
11/2 cup thick cream beaten
1 kg sponge cake
4 Mangoes peeled and cubed
- 1. squeeze mango skin to extract left over juice in 4-5 tblsp of water and also add vanilla essence.
- 2. keep aside.
- 3.cut sponge cake to your desired size slices and assemble in a dish.
- 4. sprinkle vanilla water over the cake and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. cover the cake with mango slices and pour out the cream over the top.
- 6. decorate with strawberries and chill
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420167 on 05 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.