Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1399 times
A delicious good for lunch box recipe best served with pickle.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger, chillies, onions and saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season it well. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of dough and roll it small round.
- Keep the stuffing in center and spread it little.
- Cover and roll again into a 2mm thick and 5" round paratha.
- Roast it on warm tava with oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 08 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.