This recipe has been viewed 2007 times
Can be had as a side with chapathi, puris, bread toasts or just like that.
- Chop mango along with skin into large pieces.
- slit the green chillies.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add the chopped mango pieces, green chillies, salt and turmeric powder and cook till the mango pieces are soft.
- Add the jaggery and mix well.
- Make a paste with rice flour and a little water and add.
- Boil for a few minutes till everything is mixed well.
- Remove from heat.
- Season with mustard.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#398393 on 26 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.