Mango and Sprouts Pulao
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3272 times
Its a very delicious dish and I got a prize for it in the middle-east.
Add your private note
Mango and Sprouts Pulao recipe - How to make Mango and Sprouts Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon,cardamom,cloves,bay leaves and fry.
- Add onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add ginger,garlic,green chilli paste and saute for a few minutes.
- Add finely chopped mango,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,chat masala powder,mint leaves and saute till oil separates out.
- Add rice, sproutes,curd and mix well,add water and salt to taste, bring to a boil and close the lid.
- Now simmer for 10-12 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Put the pulao in a flat dish and garnish with onion rings and mint leaves.
- Serve hot with curd or raita.
This recipe was contributed by qatar123 on 02 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.