Mango and Berry Smoothie with Toasted Coconut
by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 2663 times
Add your private note
Mango and Berry Smoothie with Toasted Coconut recipe - How to make Mango and Berry Smoothie with Toasted Coconut
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spread the coconut out thinly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally until it starts to turn brown (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Watch closely and remove immediately. Let cool.
- Remove the skin from the mango and cut the fruit into large pieces.
- In a blender, add the mango, strawberries, flax seed, yogurt, honey, lime juice, about ½ of the toasted coconut, coconut milk, and the ice cubes.
- Blend on the smoothie or milkshake setting.
- Pour into serving glasses, top with shredded coconut, and garnish with lime.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 29 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.