by charitha jakka
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3328 times
Mango Tango, a refreshing recipe for the summer.
- Combine the mangoes and grapes and blend in a mixer into a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, salt and ginger juice with water and mix well. Keep aside.
- In each glasses, add 1/4 cup ice and pour equal quantity mango-grape juice.
- Top with the equal quantity of prepared ginger juice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 05 Apr 2011I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.