by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 596 times
A quick dessert made with mango and cream for a romantic dinner.
- Mix the white chocolate with milk in a bowl and melt it either in microwave or double boil technique.
- Now add the mango pulp to the white chocolate cream and mix well.
- Divide the whipped cream into 2 equal portions.
- In one bowl gently mix the mango and chocolate cream mixture with 1 portion of whipped cream and in another bowl mix the powdered sugar with the 2 portion of the whipped cream.
- Then fill the creams in 2 different piping bags.
- Take a martini glass, place some mango cubes, pipe the mango cream mixture over it in circular manner, then on top of it pipe the whipped sweet cream.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios and a cube of mango.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 for remaining glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 31 Mar 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.