Mango Sago Delight
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4707 times
Mango Sago Delight, an unusual combo of sago and fruit. This dessert is creamy and a refreshingly delightful. It is also simple and easy to make. Tastes best when served chilled. Can also be had on fasting days. A delicious treat that family and friends will love.
Add your private note
Mango Sago Delight recipe - How to make Mango Sago Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Soak sago for 2 hours and wash thoroughly to remove excess starch.
- Boil water in a deep vessel and add soaked sago. Cook it till it becomes translucent.
- Drain water in a strainer and wash the boiled sago under running tap water so that sago doesn’t get sticky. Keep it aside.
- Peel the mangoes and chop them in small cubes.
- Blend the mango cubes with condensed milk and milk to smooth paste.
- Put this paste in a deep bowl. Add the cooked sago and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours as the dessert tastes best when served chilled.
- Garnish it with small mango cubes or fresh mango pulp.
This recipe was contributed by SweetNSpicy on 01 Nov 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.