Mango Rolls in Creamy Milk
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2119 times
It is a unique desert that is a good combination of health and taste try this on your guests i bet they will not forgot it's taste
- Peel the mango and make very thin slices like potato chips
- Mix all three ingredients, except mangoes in a bowl.
- Take a mango slice ,put a little mixture on it and make a roll
- Prepare all the rolls in the same maneer and keep aside.
- Remove 1/4 cup milk aside and heat the remaining milk in a pan and bring to boil.
- Add corn flour in 1/4 cup of cold milk and add in boiling milk.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Keep aside to cool and add the cream.
- Take a dish and place all the rolls.
- Spread cream mixture on it.
- Garnish with dry fruits and cherries.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 14 May 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.