by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5395 times
This is a sweet dish made of mango and khoya! simply delicious!
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the mango puree and grated coconut, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the mixture thickens.
- Add the mava, sugar, dessicated coconut, mix well and cook on medium flame till it leaves vessel.
- Remove from the flame and add the ghee and mix well.
- Cool and cut into thick slices and roll.
- Roll these rolls on chopped pista,almonds and serve.
- Remains fresh for 2-3 days.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.